Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

This blog highlights the work that I did during my graduate studies as part of a partnership between the University of Michigan College of Engineering and the Ypsilanti Public School District from January 2008 through April 2011.  During the first two and a half years (Jan 2008 - May 2010) I assisted high school math classes by introducing engineering concepts and applications to the students, which involved weekly interactions with students in four separate classes.  In the final year (September 2010 - April 2011) I was involved in middle school science classes, planning and facilitating laboratory activities on earth science topics.

I hope you enjoy my reflections from my time at Ypsilanti High School and Ypsilanti Middle School, which you'll find in the earlier entries of this blog.  If you have any comments or questions for me, please don't hesitate to contact me!  You can find more information about me as well as contact information at my personal website: www.stevenhoffenson.com.

No comments: